In this course we will learn the basics of Python.
We will learn the basics though all the time check the description of the lesson and see if you can do the Python Programming Challenge yourself. Though if you cannot not don’t worry a video and the source code is included for you to check your work.
Though please try to do the challenges yourself and see what you come up with. You never know you might come up with a better solution the I did. And if you did….Awesome! please share it with me as I am always wanting to learn new ways to do things 🙂
In this course you will make programs that interact with you, tell you what to wear depending on the weather and guessing games.
The Python programming software for this course is compatible for Mac and PC and is one of the top 10 programming languages which makes it a a must to learn.
The course is structured for all levels.
If your a pro programmer you can probably do the challenges without watching the video. If you are a pro programmer and you find a different solution to what I did then please share as we are all here to learn.
If your a beginner don’t worry do the best you can and once you finish the course try doing it again without watching the videos as much as you can.
I wish you all the best on your programming adventures!
NOTE: Also if you see something that is wrong please send me a message through Udemy. I am more than happy to make this course the best course available with your help. Learning and teaching is a two way street and I’m here to learn with you. 🙂
Thanks again and see you in the lectures.
Through this course you will get the following:
- Learn how to program with Python
- Build an interactive program
- Create a guessing game
- Make a Dice Program
- Learn the basic of python with small programs
- Challenge yourself all the time
What you will need:
- a PC or Mac
- a keen sense to learn
This course is suitable for:
- Beginner Python to Advance Programmers
- Lectures 59
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Installing Python
- break Challenge
- Flow Challenge
- Guessing Game
- For in range
- Range Specific
- For loop specific challenge
- Function import sys random
- Function with parameters
- String comparison unicode
- Elif Import Indent
- Print sep
- continue – break – while True
NEW!! 100Days of Python with source code
- Python Day 1 – Create a String and number variable and print them
- Python Day 2 – Constants
- Python Day 3 – Naming things
- Python Day 4 Booleans and Strings
- Python Day 5 isinstance,type
- Python Day 6 Array,list,for loop
- Python Day 7 – Set
- Python Day 8 – Set Part 2
- Python Day 9 – Dictionary
- Swift Day 10 – Substring, index,range
- Python Day 11 Create a UI
- Python Day 12 Multiline String
- Python Day 13 – For Loop
- Python Day 14 – Functions
- Python Day 15 – Joke Program
- Python Day 16 continue break
- Python Day 17 Scope – Global
- Python Day 18 – Dice Roll
- Python Day 19 – Array Expand Knowledge
- Python Day 20 – View with a button
- Python Day 21 – Timmy’s Red Square
- Python Day 22 – try: except:
- Python Day 23 – Sort
- Python Day 24 – Character Counter
- Python Day 25 – Not in Index (with source code)
- Python Day 26 mutable
- Python Day 27 – Is it a number?
- Python Day 28 – regexIT
- Python Day 29 Split and Join.
- Python Day 30 Copy and Paste.
- Python Day 31 – Make a view with a label
- Python Day 32 – Font Colour Size [SC]
- Python Day 33 Counter [SC]
- Python Day 34 – Packing To Frame [SC]